Tecleo Cyber Solutions cc was established in 1997 specializing in PC, Laptop and Server installations, on-site repairs, sales and support as well as network installations and support. In 1999 we started trading as Tecleo Data Recovery and Digital Forensics Lab and subsequently adding digital forensic services with our primary focus on the recovery, forensic extraction, and analysis as well as the destruction of data from server, PC, and laptop hard disk drives, mobile devices, flash memory devices and almost (if not all) electronic data storage mediums.
MEET THE TEAM
From left to right
Corrie Theron (Technical), Antoinette Janse Van Rensburg (Admin), Henk Smit (Owner),
Alex Skeen (Marketing/Admin), Martin Smit (Marketing/Technical).
OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
We specialise in, , digital forensic investigations, in-lab and remotely as well as data destruction from working, and non-working servers, NAS and RAID volumes, personal computer (PC) and laptop hard disk drives (HDD), external hard drives, solid-state drives (SSD), mobile devices (smartphones, mobile phones tablets, PDA's and cellular phones), backup tapes (tape cartridges), CDs and DVDs, memory sticks (flash drives), SD cards and almost all other types of digital data storage devices.
This includes data recovery and digital forensic investigations from dropped, fire, water and power-surge damaged, corrupted, formatted, virus infected, hacked and password-protected storage devices.
We strive to have a solution available to recover and investigate your data no matter the potential data loss scenario!
OUR AREAS OF OPERATION
We are based in Centurion, South Africa (ZA), with our expertise trusted both locally and internationally. Our services are available, within the borders of South Africa, with the option of a free courier collection service, for all pre-approved work, and a free courier return service, for all successfully completed jobs, including in Gauteng (Pretoria, Johannesburg, Centurion), Kwazulu-Natal (Durban), Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth, East London), Western Cape (Cape Town), Limpopo (Polokwane/Pietersburg), Mpumalanga (Nelspruit), North West (Rustenburg), Free State (Bloemfontein), Northern Cape (Kimberley).
OUR PRIMARY CONCERN IS TO RECOVER, INVESTIGATE OR DESTROY YOUR (OR YOUR CUSTOMER'S) DATA, IN A CONFIDENTIAL, PROFESSIONAL, EFFICIENT, AND RELIABLE MANNER.
To help you look after your data.
Our facilities include data recovery and data forensic specific test and repair tools, equipment and software, including a class 100 cleanroom for the stripping, rebuilding, recovery, and investigation of almost all types of electronic media. This, combined with a team of experienced professionals, working in a secure environment, under a non-disclosure, will give your data the best possible chance of being revived, investigated or destroyed, in full confidentiality, as fast and in a good a condition as possible.
OUR NO-SURPRISES, NO-NONSENSE POLICIES
- Free evaluation & fixed upfront quotation.
- You have a choice of four data recovery service options to suit your budget and circumstance.
- No quote rejection fee.
- No billable work will be undertaken unless a final quote is approved in writing.
OUR DATA GUARANTEE
- No-recovery, no-charge (no-nonsense and no-surprises):
- You will not be invoiced should we for some reason not be able to recover the data, or the data recovered not be in a usable condition.
- You will be contacted, prior to us raising an invoice, to confirm the usability of the data recovered should we suspect damage to some of the data.
- We can re-negotiate a price (less than the quoted amount) should some of the data recovered be of use to you with the option to proceed or not.
OUR GREEN IT RECYCLING AND DISPOSAL POLICIES
- We are committed to the re-use of new and used data storage device components as part of our data recovery processes and the recycling of these and all other electronic components once they are no longer functional or of further use.
- Shredded paper, destroyed hard disk drives, CD's and DVD's, Compact Flash Drives, Mobile Devices and all other destroyed electronic equipment will be disposed of by way of recycling.
- Data tapes will be dumped as landfill. South African recycling companies do not accept digital tape media for recycling primarily due to:
- Their composition "“ typically approx. 20% plastic, 1% metal and 79% magnetic tape;
- Vast material differences between the different type of data tapes;
- And the challenges in separating the recyclable materials once they have been destroyed.