:- COVID-19 -:
Please note that we will be working from our homes during this period.
We are registered with the CIPC as an Essential Service Business and will be able to assist should your goods or services be classified as essential.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you be working from home, or other remote location, as some data recovery and digital forensics services can be done remotely. This will typically include deleted, lost or corrupt files, and directories, formatted drives etc.
All items entering and leaving our premises will be disinfected using short-wave germicidal ultraviolet (UVC) radiation.
New data recovery and forensic capabilities added to our mobile device data recovery service - Now supporting 19,776 devices and 1,729 applications, these include:
- Physical extraction while bypassing user lock for twenty-two Samsung Galaxy devices including the Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and Note 5.
- A new and unique extraction method that allows physical extraction for more than hundred and forty LG models, with twenty-two new devices that were not previously supported including the LG MS330 and VS880.
- A unique capability to disable the user lock for hundred and thirty-seven Samsung devices.
- Physical extraction while bypassing user lock and decoding for nineteen Huawei devices.
- Disable user lock support for seventeen LG Android devices, including the LG G5.
- Physical extraction while bypassing user lock and decoding for three Nokia 105 devices, including RM-1133, RM-1134, and RM-1135.
- An enhanced lock-bypassing physical extraction method supporting twenty-eight Samsung devices (MSM8916), overcoming previous firmware limitations.
- New applications for iOS and Android devices - Don’t Touch This (iOS), HereMaps (Android), HideSMS (Android), Hot or Not, Kakao Story, Mappy (Android), Meet24, MeetMe, Nike+ Running, Scruff (Android), SpringPad FlipNote (iOS) and TextMe and 183 updated application versions.
Summary of our mobile device data recovery capabilities:
- Logical data recovery: 8,539 mobile devices
- Physical data recovery: 4,444 mobile devices
- File system data recovery: 4,462 mobile devices
- Extract/disable user lock: 2,331 mobile devices
- Total number of devices now supported = 19,776