:- COVID-19 -:
Please note that we will be working from our homes during this period.
We are registered with the CIPC as an Essential Service Business and will be able to assist should your goods or services be classified as essential.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you be working from home, or other remote location, as some data recovery and digital forensics services can be done remotely. This will typically include deleted, lost or corrupt files, and directories, formatted drives etc.
All items entering and leaving our premises will be disinfected using short-wave germicidal ultraviolet (UVC) radiation.
New data recovery and forensic capabilities added to our mobile device data recovery service - Now supporting 20,489 devices and 2,256 applications, these include:
- * Physical extraction and decoding of rooted and unencrypted Samsung Galaxy S7 and Note 7 devices.
- * iPhone 7 devices can now be recovered using advanced logical, logical and file system data extraction.
- * File system, advanced logical and logical extractions and decoding from apple devices running iOS 10.
- * Extraction and decoding of encrypted and unencrypted iOS 10 backups.
Summary of our mobile device data recovery capabilities:
- * Logical data recovery: 8,785 mobile devices
- * Physical data recovery: 4,584 mobile devices
- * File system data recovery: 4,699 mobile devices
- * Extract/disable user lock: 2,421 mobile devices
- Total number of devices now supported = 20,489