:- COVID-19 -:
Please note that we will be working from our homes during this period.
We are registered with the CIPC as an Essential Service Business and will be able to assist should your goods or services be classified as essential.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you be working from home, or other remote location, as some data recovery and digital forensics services can be done remotely. This will typically include deleted, lost or corrupt files, and directories, formatted drives etc.
All items entering and leaving our premises will be disinfected using short-wave germicidal ultraviolet (UVC) radiation.
New data recovery and forensic capabilities added to our mobile device data recovery service - Now supporting 20,165 devices and 2,255 applications, these include:
- * Partial file system recovery from 105 locked and unlocked Samsung Android devices.
- * Advanced logical and file system recovery from Apple iOS 10.x devices
- * Eight new iOS and Android device applications.
- * Call log decoding for iOS and Android snap chat applications.
- * Five hundred and twenty-seven applications capabilities updated.
Summary of our mobile device data recovery capabilities:
- * Logical data recovery: 8,663 mobile devices
- * Physical data recovery: 4,528 mobile devices
- * File system data recovery: 4,571 mobile devices
- * Extract/disable user lock: 2,403 mobile devices
- Total number of devices now supported = 20,165