Advanced data recovery and digital forensic investigations from storage media (hard disk drives etc.) used in closed-circuit television (CCTV) or video surveillance digital recording devices irrespective of the condition of the storage device or potential data loss situation, including:
- Dropped, fire and water damage.
- Power and lightning surge damage.
- Crashed, broken, noisy or clicking.
- Single or multiple drive failure.
- CCTV device failure.
- The failed CCTV digital video recording (DVR) device is no longer available.
- Unknown CCTV device footage conversion.
- Device not ready.
- Inaccessible boot device.
- Corrupted data.
- Formatted and partially re-loaded hard disk drives.
- Accidental or intentionally deleted data or partitions.
- Grinding or clacking noises.
- The device not recognising the storage device despite spinning.
Our Services Include:
- Recovery of video surveillance footage from dropped, water and fire damaged hard disk drives, solid-state drives (SSD's) and any other storage devices.
- Video footage conversion to a readable format from obsolete, unknown or damaged video (CCTV) recording devices.
- Forensic video enhancement and clean-up.
- Video surveillance forensic investigations from devices recovered as a result of suspected criminal activities, labour or internal disputes.
Our experienced technicians are here to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tags: Digital Forensics Data Forensics Electronic Forensics Digital Evidence Digital Forensic Investigation Electronic Evidence Forensic Duplicates Data Recovery Hard Drive Recovery Hard Disk Recovery CCTV Digital Video Forensics Closed-Circuit Television Forensics Video Surveillance Forensics Digital Video Recorder Forensics Mobile Video Forensics Digital Media Evidence Forensics CCTV Surveillance Video Forensics