Tecleo Cyber Solutions cc was established in 1997 specializing in PC, Laptop and Server installations, on-site repairs, sales and support as well as network installations and support. In 1999 we started trading as Tecleo Data Recovery Lab with our primary focus on the recovery and destruction of data from server, PC, and laptop hard disk drives including most (if not all) electronic data storage mediums.
MEET THE TEAM
From left to right
Corrie Theron (Technical), Antoinette Janse Van Rensburg (Admin), Henk Smit (Owner),
Alex Skeen (Marketing/Admin), Martin Smit (Marketing/Technical).
OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
We specialize in professional data recovery (data retrieval) and data destruction (data sanitization) from servers, NAS and RAID volumes, PC (personal computer) and laptop hard disk drives (HDD), external hard drives, solid state drives (SSD), Mobile Devices (smartphones, mobile phones tablets, PDA's and cellular phones), backup tapes (tape cartridges), CDs and DVDs, memory sticks (flash drives), SD cards and almost all other types of digital data storage devices.
This includes data recovery from electro-mechanically failed hard drives, dropped hard drives, data corruption, virus infections, data deletion, formatted drives, data tape cartridges to multiple hard drive failures on your RAID volume - no matter what your data loss situation looks like; we strive to have a solution to help recover your data!
OUR TRACK RECORD
We have been in the data recovery industry for over 18 years and our expertise is trusted in South Africa and throughout the rest of Africa and are constantly striving for excellence in all areas of our service. You can therefor rest assured that your data is in professional hands.
OUR AREAS OF OPERATION
National and international data recovery and data sanitization services in Gauteng (Pretoria, Johannesburg, Centurion), Kwazulu-Natal (Durban), Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth, East London), Western Cape (Cape Town), Limpopo (Polokwane/Pietersburg), Mpumalanga (Nelspruit), North West (Rustenburg), Free State (Bloemfontein), Northern Cape (Kimberley) and all other cities in South Africa (ZA) and throughout the rest of Africa!
To help you look after your data.
To return or destroy your data in full confidentiality as fast and in a good condition as possible.
Our facilities include data recovery and data destruction specific test and repair tools, equipment and software, including a class 100 clean room for the stripping, rebuilding and recovery of all types of electronic media including, PC and laptop hard disk and solid state drives, mobile devices, server drives, flash memory as well as magnetic tapes. This, combined with a team of experienced data recovery professionals, working in a secure environment under a non-disclosure agreement will give your data the best possible chance of being revived or destroyed in full confidentiality as fast and in a good condition as possible.
OUR NO-SURPRISES, NO-NONSENSE POLICIES
- Free evaluation & fixed upfront quotation.
- You have a choice of 4 service options to suit your budget and circumstance.
- No quote rejection fee.
- No billable work will be undertaken unless the quote is approved in writing.
OUR DATA GUARANTEE
- No-recovery, no-charge, no-surprises data guarantee:
- You will not be invoiced should we not be able to recover the data or the data recovered not be in a usable condition.
- You will be contacted, prior to us raising an invoice, to confirm the usability of the data recovered should we suspect damage to some of the data.
- We can re-negotiate a price (less than the quoted amount) should some of the data recovered be of use to you with the option to proceed or not.
OUR GREEN IT RECYCLING AND DISPOSAL POLICIES
- We are committed to the re-use of new and used data storage device components as part of our data recovery processes and the recycling of these and all other electronic components once they are no longer functional or of further use.
- Shredded paper, destroyed hard disk drives, CD's and DVD's, Compact Flash Drives, Mobile Devices and all other destroyed electronic equipment will be disposed of by way of recycling.
- Data tapes will be dumped as landfill. South African recycling companies do not accept digital tape media for recycling primarily due to:
- Their composition "“ typically approx. 20% plastic, 1% metal and 79% magnetic tape;
- Vast material differences between the different type of data tapes;
- And the challenges in separating the recyclable materials once they have been destroyed.